Summer Internship information will be added soon. Please check back for information regarding the 2020-2021 summer internship program.
In order to qualify for a summer internship you must:
1. Be a current Junior or Senior
2. Have a valid Driver's License or ID
3. Have access to reliable transportation
4. Have a checking account in YOUR NAME before starting work.
4. Have a resume. See Mrs. Prowell if you need help with your resume.
5. After applying, you MUST attend the Community Mock Interviews that will take place on in the Cypress Auditorium at Central Office.